Argus Home Health Care has been able to help many with our vast array of medical services since 1990. Because we’ve been around for so long, we’ve been able to perfect our expertise and professionalism in serving those in need of health care in their own home.
Why work in home health?
- Flexible schedules and times
- Part and full time positions
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Lasting relationships with your patients and clients
- Work in a warm and rewarding company with great people
Employment Opportunities in the Denver, Pueblo, Canon City and La Junta Areas
Working with Argus
Argus Home Health employs quality, warm, and caring professionals to provide home health care.
- We offer career opportunities in the health care field
- We continuously supporting the staff’s personal and professional growth through a variety of regular educational and in-service training programs
- We perform thorough background and reference checks on each potential employee
Our employees retain current certifications with the Colorado Board of Nursing and other regulatory agencies as required. Argus Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"Before we were part of Argus, Jerry lived in a group home for several years. He was not improving in health or mind. Now that he lives at home and is getting out into the community he has come a long way. Jerry was in a wheelchair for years and now can walk with a cane. Without Argus, Jerry would not be able to live at home. Thank you Argus!"
Serving clients across Adams, Arapahoe, Baca, Bent, Boulder, Broomfield, Chaffee, Cheyenne, Clear Creek, Costillo, Crowley, Custer, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Gilpin, Huerfano, Jefferson, Kiowa, Lake, Larimer, Las Animas, Lincoln, Otero, Park, Prowers, Pueblo, Summit, Teller, Weld Counties, and the surrounding areas.